always & forever
10 facts about me.
1. I have a terrible time making eye contact with people I am not completely comfortable with. If I am nervous or meeting someone for the first time, I will talk while looking past them. The first time I realized how bad it was, I was talking to someone totally new and I was looking beyond her, and she turned around to see what I was looking at (embarrassing!)
2. I have a phobia of people in masks or costumes that hide their faces.
3. When I am upset, or having a serious or emotional conversation with someone.. I pick my nails and try to refrain from eye contact. (kinda the same as number one).
4. I am Obsessive over things like checking the doors three or four times before going to bed at night.
5. My elbows are double jointed, so when I am shooting and I need to rest my weight on an arm, I have to ask if it looks “normal”.
6. I used to rent the same move over and over from a mobile library when I was little.. It was “the last unicorn” every. Single. Time.
7. I have to have Chapstick near me at all times.. Just in case.
8. I once convinced my friend to help me break all of the horse emblems off of an old Mustang in the neighbors yard.. (I know, I was like 9)
9. I stopped using a bottle because my grandma told me that the lost boys from Peter Pan needed them.
10. I suffer from ocular migraines that don’t hurt, but start off as a small colorful patch on my eye (in my vision, you can’t see anything.. And it looks exactly like a mix between TV static and psychedelic colors, all wavey like) and grows to completely take out all of my vision in one of my eye and lasts about 45 minutes or so.
I suffer from ocular migraines too, except I lose vision all together and it’s black and grey, not color. Then after an hour I get full blown migraine pain. Fucking sucks. Most people don’t believe what I’m even saying when I talk about it.
So this is love
MATT LeBLANC: There’s only five people in the world who know exactly what being on Friends was like, other than me. There’s five of them. David, Matthew, Lisa, Courteney, and Jen. That’s it. Marta and David were close, but when they left the stage, no one knew what they did. We could never leave the stage, metaphorically speaking. Still can’t. Still on that stage. That will follow us around forever.
More important than anything else is the look on people’s faces when you cross paths with them in the street, or in the store, or in the grocery line. You can always tell that you were—maybe still are, maybe always will be—a part of their family. Movies have this thing where it’s an event. You get dressed up, you go to dinner, and you go to the movies. You’re outside of your element. But with television, people are watching you in bed, at their kitchen table eating. You’re in their house.
I did not want it to end.
Selena did it first.
fuck yeah she did
the sound of raindrops and the smell of fir branches.